Information for Plenary and Parallel Session
- The plenary and parallel session of 2nd ACCESS 2020 will be held via Zoom Meeting.
- The meeting room for plenary session will be open at 8 AM in the morning.
- During the session, please turn off your microphone when you are not acknowledged to talk. Also, you are advised to turn on your camera. We will provide a virtual background that you can find together within this email.
- Please rename your zoom account into: Room_ABS – ID_Name
2_ABS-26_Ratih Ayu Apsari (Presenter in Room 2)
2_ABS-134_Fuad Tamami (Non-presenter in Room 2)
- If one paper is presented by two people, the Registration ID remain the same.For instance,Ratih and Nourma are presenting the same paper, hence each of them will have the following Account Name:
2_ABS-26_Ratih Ayu Apsari
2_ABS-26_Nourma Pramestie Wulandari
- For the time efficiency and reduce the technical issues in parallel session, we ask you to create a 5-minutes video presentation. If more than one author wants to do the presentation (maximum two people), kindly contact the committee to adjust the administrative and payment fee matters.
- Find the example of video presentation on the homepage of http://access.unram.ac.id.
- Please rename your video according the following rule: Abstract ID Number_Name. For instance: 26_Ratih Ayu Apsari
- Find your Abstract ID in your registered account on http://access.unram.ac.id/register. See the example below.
- Upload your video on the following link: http://bit.ly/videoACCESS before Saturday, 24th October 2020 at 23.59 WITA. Find the guidelines below.
- The following notification will be displayed on your screen when you are successfully uploading the video.
- The parallel room will be opened started from 60 minutes before the session. Kindly join the room before the first presentation begins.
- The videos will be presented in the beginning of parallel session according to the parallel room number (will be distributed before the conference day), followed by the Question and Answer Session after all the presentations are presented. The presenter should standby in the parallel room until the end of the session.
- The certificate will be given to the participants who follow all the plenary and parallel sessions.