Manuscript submitted for the 4th ACCESS Proceedings will undergo the following process:
- Initial screening: Manuscript that does not meet the scope of the conference will be rejected.
- Similarity check: All manuscript that meet the scope of the conference will be checked their similarity to circulated documents by using Turnitin tool. Manuscripts that have similarity more than 25% to circulated documents will be sent back to the authors for revision. Manuscripts that have been published elsewhere will be automatically rejected.
- Responsible editors send prospective manuscripts to suitable reviewers. The review process is undertaken single blindly.
- Reviewer notes are sent back to the author for correction, or in extreme cases, are rejected if they do not satisfy scientific standard.
- Editors collected the revised manuscript and do the proof reading and editing.
- Letter of acceptances are sent to the authors whose manuscripts satisfy the standard.
- Managing and technical editor do the lay outing of all manuscript prior to submission to publisher.